Freeware for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/11
Download installer (1 MB) (hosted by FossHub)
File management utility and image viewer. The program has an effective split
screen interface with two directory views or a directory view and a file
The image viewer can launch MeeSoft Image Analyzer for editing images.
- Easy interface for copying and moving files/folders.
- Directory contents size overview.
- Extract files from RAR and ZIP archives and compress to ZIP.
- FTP client.
- Text and hex file viewer.
- View CR2, BMP, WMF, EMF, JPEG, PNG, MNG, GIF, PCX, ICO, CUR and HIPS images. If MeeSoft Image Analyzer is
installed, JPEG 2000, TIFF, RAS, PNM, PGM and PPM images are also supported.
- Lossless crop and rotate JPEG images.
- Image thumbnail view
- Auto scaling and enhancement of images suitable for browsing large pictures from e.g.
- Compare directory contents.
- Automatic rule-based renaming of files
- Keyboard shortcuts compatible with Norton Commander
- Search for identical files by name, size, timestamp and/or contents.
- Search for nearly identical image files.
- Advanced "pocket" calculator with equation solver.
If you like this software then please support my work and the future development of
the program, the documentation and the website.
Click here to see how
If you want to help test the latest beta version you can find it on the support forum.
Image file format plugins
Interested in writing image file format plugins for Image Analyzer and Commander?
The Delphi and C++ source code for the plugins for handling TIFF, JPEG 2000, RAS, PNM, PGM and PPM
can be found in ImageFileLib. Look at the
example or contact me for information on writing plugins in C++ or Delphi. See the Image Analyzer
download page for available plugins.
Last updated 2022-04-06
by Michael Vinther [Contact]